Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Getting back on the wagon"

I've been bad...I haven't worked out for the past 3-4 weeks! Between wedding projects, house hunting, house buying, etc I was pretty busy and tired by the end of the day. That meant this girl had no desire to work out. Luckily, I didn't gain any weight back.

I decided yesterday that enough was enough, it was time for me to get back on the working out wagon. I started the 30 day shred again and if the weather cooperates, I will walk on my lunch hour. Hopefully I can do the 30 day shred 3-4 times per week...it might fluctuate in the coming weeks with moving and getting settled.

Although I have already reached my goal of fitting into my dress, I would still like to lose another couple of pounds by the wedding. I think I can reach it, it will just take me making sure I watch what I eat and not stopping exercising again!

1 comment :

  1. Good luck! I am sure the stress & busy schedule of the past few weeks has helped keep you from gaining any weight! I have never done the 30 Day shred but everyone raves about it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...