Friday, May 7, 2010

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! This week has gone by super fast...it's a good and bad thing! We still have a lot of packing to do (who put all this stuff in our place?!), so the slower time goes the better. But I am so, so excited to move next weekend!

We don't have many plans for this weekend except to keep packing and organizing everything. I want to also finish the thank you cards...only about 20 more to go.

What are you up to this weekend? Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. I am meeting up with some friends tonight for drinks. Tomorrow I am meeting up with family to celebrate a cousin's graduation from Med School! Then Sunday I am doing a 7 mile training run. The weather is absolute crap here, so I am kind of cranky about that!

    Have a fun & productive weekend! So not envious of the packing... but it's a good opportunity to go through your stuff & throw things out, I guess?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...