Friday, May 21, 2010

{ happy friday }

It's Friday...woo hoo! I don't know why, but yesterday felt like it should be Friday...if only it was!

I am so happy that this weekend is a long weekend! I'm ready to sleep in on Saturday, but knowing my luck I will wake up bright and early.

We don't have much planned this weekend. Depending on when our new mattress is delivered on Saturday, we are going to head back to Mr.D's hometown. One of his good friends is home from France, where he had been playing handball for the past 6 months. It will be good to catch up with him again.

What are you doing this weekend? Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Playing handball in France 6 months? Sign me up! :)

    I hope you have a relaxing weekend! Moving is so stressful/exhausting so you have earned a full night's sleep & a lazy Saturday morning!

    I am heading up to my parents' cabin and also am hoping to sleep in a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday!!! We are going to a wedding tomorrow...yippie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...