Friday, May 28, 2010

{ happy friday }

Oh happy Friday! For a short week, it went really fast so no complaining there! I only wish it was a long weekend again.

It was raining all day yesterday and slowly turned into snow last night. Yes, that's right, I said SNOW! Alberta really isn't getting the memo that spring and summer should be starting...not winter.

Proof:



You can also see our bare and not exciting backyard. We are going to plant a few trees and flowers once this snow passes. Hopefully it will give us some privacy as you can see we don't have any!

The picture above was from moving weekend. Yes, Mr.D is that much taller than me!
Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. I am envious of your backyard!!

    I hope you get warmer weathe soon. It has been hot, hot, hot here!!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow again!!!! GEEZ Calgary!

    It's been raining here! Love your backyard, it reminds me of Eric's cousins!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...