Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random post of sorts

I've been a bad blogger yet again...I honestly meant to take some pictures of our place last night, but we had to meet with our old landlord to do the walk through and it ended up taking a long time. That meant that we got home after it was dark and that doesn't work really well for pictures. I promise next week!

Onto the randomness:

1) I was driving home last night and looked over to the car to my right and there was a guy picking his nose. I quickly turned away as I was quite disgusted, but something made me look back. And there he was putting it into his mouth and eating it! I almost threw up right there!!

2) Last night, a nurse came to our house for our life insurance application. One of the things that she required was a blood sample, and let me tell you getting my blood taken is the worst thing to me! She tried to get a sample and failed the first time. The second time, she went back in the same spot and it wasn't cool! Let's just say the experience ended with me puking. Fun...not!

3) Our new bed comes on the weekend and I'm excited! We don't get our bedroom set for another month, so it will just be our mattress on the floor. Kind of ghetto, but oh well!

Hope you have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. OMG #1 has me a little bit sick to my stomach. Ick!

    Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience w/ your blood draw!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...