Wednesday, May 26, 2010

{wedding wednesday} Table Numbers Revisited

Back in March, I talked about wanting to use chalkboard table numbers for the wedding. What I didn't say was that although I liked the idea of using the chalkboard paint, it just wasn't making me happy with how it came out.

Since I wasn't happy with that idea, I decided to do a little Google searching and came up with an image that definitely inspired me!

The image:



To me, it is the perfect way to incorporate Mr.D into the wedding (ten points if you can guess how it relates to Mr.D and his job!)

I can't decide if I want to have it coming out of the flowers and vase or if I want to buy simple frames and put the numbers in there. What do you think I should do?

In other wedding related news, we have gotten a few RSVP's back as people started to receive their invitations last week. So exciting! I have also gotten really good feedback about them, which was nice.

1 comment :

  1. Aw, that is awesome. I think it's a great way to relate the wedding to your fiance's profession. Too cute.

    If when I get married, and if I marry a guy who likes boosk as much as I do, I would have our tables named after different sections of the library. Fiction, Biography, Travel memoir, history, etc.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...