Monday, May 3, 2010

{weekend recap}

Since I was a bad blogger and didn't blog on Thursday or Friday of last week, I'll start there.

On Thursday night BM K invited me to go see The Spelling Bee. Neither of us were really sure what to expect, but it was quite hilarious! They had 4 people from the audience come on stage and join the cast as "spellers". They had one middle aged man who was just moving and singing along with the songs...so funny!

Friday night, our landlord was bringing people through our place, so we went out for dinner. After dinner, we were both tired so we came home and watched Thursday night's episode of Grey's Anatomy. I like the previous season's better than the current one.

On Saturday, I ran some errands and then went and watched Mr.D's first rugby game of the season. The weather was pretty nice...better than the freak snow storm we had on Wednesday/Thursday last week! Later that night, we went out with Mr.D's rugby team as they were having a fundraiser. It was actually quite fun as we were hanging out talking to another couple and getting to know them.

Yesterday, was pretty laid back. Got some groceries (always fun!) and worked on some wedding stuff. I also started to pack some boxes as we move in less than two weeks now! Ahhh! Our place is slowly being overcome by boxes.

What were you up to this weekend?

1 comment :

  1. Your big move is coming so fast! Hope the packing is going well!!

    My weekend was pretty busy. Had dinner w/ a friend on Friday, girls' night at a girlfriends house on Saturday, and then drinks/aps on Sunday to celebrate a friend's birthday. I also fit in cooking, grocery shopping, and a six mile run! It was a fun weekend was a tad too busy for me. next weekend will be pretty quiet so I am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...