Monday, May 10, 2010

{ weekend recap }

Another weekend has flown by yet again! :( This weekend was pretty busy too...lots and lots of packing was done!

My weekend consisted of:
  • going to Bed, Bath and Beyond to check out cutlery and knife sets for the registry
  • packing, packing and more packing!
  • paying for the rest of our couches that are being delivered next weekend...woo!
  • going to Costco- never a good idea on a Saturday in Calgary
  • watching Mr.D's rugby game in the cold. Alberta must have missed the spring memo
  • watching the move It's Complicated. It was quite funny! I started to really dislike Alec Baldwin in the movie- he was such a sleeze ball!

So this might just be funny to me because of my lame sense of humour or because of the fact that I was getting so sick of packing...check out of the picture below.




Please tell me that I'm not the only one who sees the face!

How was your weekend?

1 comment :

  1. Totally see the face - reminds me of the sad mac face!

    My weekend ended up being busy but lots of fun. I went out for drinks on Fri & Sat night. Stayed out until bar close on Sat which is impressive for me!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...