Tuesday, May 25, 2010

{ weekend recap }

So sad that the long weekend is already over! :( It went wayy too fast!

Friday night, Mr.D and I went shopping to find a duvet or bed-in-a-bag for our new bed, but had no luck. We checked out: Winners, Home Sense, Home Outfitters, The Bay, etc. Everything that we found either was ugly or didn't come with a sheet set. Definitely very frustrating!

On Saturday morning, our new bed was delivered! Once we got it set up, we headed out and drove back to Mr.D's hometown. We got into town in the later afternoon and had dinner at Mr.D's brother's house. It was nice to catch up with them and see our niece again. She is getting so big! That night, we went to watch Mr.D's friend's handball game, as they were playing in a national tournament.

On Sunday, we went and watched more of Mr.D's friend's handball games. The weather was not nice at all this weekend...it rained basically the whole time and was cold. Later that night, we went out for a dinner with another one of Mr.D's friends and his wife. We hadn't seen them for a couple months, so it was nice to catch up.

On Monday, we visited with Mr.D's grandparents and then headed home. It was a busy weekend and I'm sad the long weekend is over already. Happy it's a four day work week though!

Did you know that Costco is selling Rock & Republic jeans?! They were selling them for $98.99 and I might have bought a pair, haha. I don't normally buy brand name jeans like that, but I decided to treat myself.

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. I am so looking forward to our long weekend that is coming up this weekend. Even though I just had a few days off when I went to Tucson, I am really looking forward to a 3-day weekend. Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...