Thursday, June 24, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Last night was really busy! We were cleaning the house, making a few dishes, finishing the extra invitations and invitations for the people who are being invited to the "dance and drinks" part only. I guess I should mention that we are having Mr.D's department over tonight for a end of the year party. It should be fun as we haven't entertained in our new house yet.

I won't have time to blog tomorrow night and on Friday we are heading up to Mr.D's hometown again for our friends wedding. I will be back Monday with some pictures from the wedding!

Hope you have a great end of the week and weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Have fun!
    Thanks for stoppig by our blog! I look forward to reading yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...