Friday, June 18, 2010

{happy friday}

So, so happy it's Friday! This week was quiet in the office, so it made the week drag on. It also didn't help that it literally rained all week...not cool mother nature! It's getting to the end of June...it's supposed to be summer, not spring weather.

This weekend, we are heading up to Mr.D's hometown again. On Saturday, I am going to do my hair trial...fingers crossed that it turns out well! Then that night I am attending a friend's stagette. Rumour has it that there is going to be a visit from a stripper, so I'm sure it will be a crazy night!

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You're right, not many Canadian's out there in blog world! Look forward to hearing more about your wedding. I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your hair trial went well & you had fun at your friend's stagette!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...