Tuesday, June 29, 2010

{home tour tuesday}

This {home tour tuesday} series is long over due and I apologize! Life has been really busy lately and not being home on the weekend hasn't helped....anyways, each Tuesday I will be doing a home tour and featuring a room in our house.

This week, we are going to start with the outside. Our backyard is pretty plain right now, but that's okay with us because it's low maintanence. Next summer, we hope to put a shed out back and plant some trees for privacy.

The front of the house

My flower pot project with our house number

The back view of our house

Our backyard

I promise the tour will get more exciting, but you have to start somewhere!

6 comments :

  1. ooh... I can't wait to see the inside! Thanks for sharing with us! It's a very nice looking house. You seem to have a decent amount of space. It's a good backyard for little cookouts and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a home tour tuesday too, my blog friend natalie started it. You should link up to hers!

    Lovely home! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun : ) Thanks for linking up!! Your house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!!!! So nice! I love how tall the house seems. I can't wait to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outdoor space! Will be so great for the summer/fall. And spring if we didn't get weird springs were it randomly snows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your backyard looks so green and plush! Ours is getting brown and crunchy already w/ the summer heat... Nice to find you from Natalie's home tour, and I love your header pic. It's so vintage! ~Kristin from Windy Poplars

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...