Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"I wanna do bad things to you"

Get your mind out of the gutters...I wasn't referring to dirty things in my post title (cause I know that's what you were thinking!) This post is all about True Blood. Any True Blood lovers out there?



We don't have the HBO channel at home, so Mr.D downloaded downloaded the season premiere last night and we finally got to watch it. I love, love, love this show!! We couldn't get enough of the previous seasons.

As much as I love the show, what the shit are werewolves doing on it?! I thought that was in Twilight, not True Blood? Both Mr.D and I were like what the hell at the end of the episode. I also didn't really understand what Sam was chasing when he took the road trip and was talking to that Tommy guy. I think that episode wins the most awkward dream award when Sam was dreaming about Bill and them showering together...so, so awkward!

Besides those weird bits from that episode, I am excited to see what happens this season! If there are True Blood lovers out there, what did you think of the season premier?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...