Thursday, June 10, 2010

{ice ceam cone cupcakes}

I have seen this idea floating around the internet for a while, and have loved the idea! I found the idea here and love all of her ideas. It is one of my co-workers birthday on Friday, so I thought it would be a fun way to help celebrate her birthday.

Materials:
- your choice of cake mix
-all the required ingredients on the cake mix package
-ice cream cones
-icing
-sprinkles
-metal pan

Steps:
1. Prepare the cake mix as per the directions on the package
2. I traced the bottom of the cupcake cone onto the metal pan and cut the circles out to use it as baking/cooling rack
3. Put the ice cream cones into your prepared holes in the tray. Portion out the prepared cake mix into the ice cream cones. I filled mine about 1/2 to 3/4 the way full
4. Bake as per on the cake box
5. Once cooled, decorate with the icing and sprinkles







I love the idea and am so happy with how they turned out! Hopefully my co-worker enjoys them :)

2 comments :

  1. those are adorable!! good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i've never seen these before. They're really cute. I'm pretty sure she'll love them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...