Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Opinions please!

With so many wedding events in the coming weeks, I have been on the hunt for dresses to wear to the different events. I found three different ones and need your opinion if they are appropriate and what kind of jewelery to wear.

The first dress is one that I was planning on wearing to the shower in Ontario and potentially the one in Alberta:



The second dress is one that I was planning to wear to the party we are having in Ontario with all of our family and friends:



The last dress is one for the wedding we are going to in a few weeks. The only thing that I can't decide is what kind of jewelery to wear with it. I was planning on wearing black high heels, but can't decide if I should go with some dangly earrings or a necklace. The best part of this dress is the price...it was only $19! What do you think?



Do you think that the dresses are appropriate for their events? I'm open to suggestions!

ps- you are getting an over due sneak peek at our house...the stairs behind me are the ones in our living room that lead to the upstairs :)

3 comments :

  1. Cute! I think the dresses all look great & very appropriate for all the events. I am terrible when it comes to accessorizing, though. I usually go with dangly earrings and a bracelet as I am just not a necklace person. Good luck, so I am not more helpful in that department!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Dresses #2 and #3! ESPECIALLY number 3. Wear your hair up with some dangly earrings, that'll be HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With dress #3 I think some black strappy heels would be great. And dangling earrings would be great too.. silver! You can never go wrong with silver. I think the dresses are perfect for each occasion!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...