Wednesday, June 23, 2010

{wedding wednesday} Hair Trial

Last weekend, I had my hair trial while we were in Mr.D's hometown, which is where we are getting married. I took a few inspiration pictures with me, but basically gave the hair dresser free reign. All that I knew that I wanted was either a bun in the back or to the side with my bangs down or swept back.

Here is how it turned out:

The front looks kind of funny on the left side because my bangs were falling out, so I had to pin them back with a bobby pin...grow hair grow!






That day was also a friends stagette, which was a great opportunity to see how my hair would keep up after a night out. I was pretty impressed that it didn't move much...that might have been all of the hair spray though!


Overall, I am super happy with how my hair turned out!


3 comments :

  1. I think it looks great - it's clean and sophisticated! Can't wait to see the hair/make-up/dress all together in one shot on the day of your wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...