Wednesday, June 2, 2010

{wedding wednesday} Table Numbers

Last week I mentioned that I wanted to revisit my idea for the table numbers. I just wasn't liking my original idea anymore. This picture is what inspired my table numbers.

Here is my version:





I am really happy with how they came out. It was a super easy project too!

Cost breakdown:

Frames
$14 for 7 packages of 3 frames/pack

Paint
$1

Brush
.69 cents

Cardstock
Free as it was left over from the invitations

Total: $16

I love how the table numbers incorporate Mr.D's profession into our wedding. I just hope that our guests can figure out that they are the elements from the periodic table.

How do you think they turned out?

2 comments :

  1. They look adorable! Love them! :) I think it's a great way to incorporate your fiance's profession into the wedding. I am sure your guests will figure it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! You are seriously so freaking crafty! I think you should consider a career change to wedding planner/DIY-er ;) I'd hire you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...