Wednesday, June 9, 2010

{ wedding wednesday } The Venue

This week, I wanted to show you our wedding venue. The thing that we loved about the venue was that it has in house catering and the view that you get from the deck. Enough with the talk, here are some pictures!


The view when you walk out the back of the venue. If you walk down the stairs, that will be where Mr.D and I will be getting married


The view to the left when you walk out the back doors


The view to the right


Mr.D, myself and the wedding party will be standing in this area for the ceremony. We are also going to put some chairs out for his grandparents and our parents


The inside of the venue. In the back right corner is the bar


Another view of the venue

Ps- only 67 days left until the wedding!!

2 comments :

  1. Wow, what a beautiful venue! I love all the outdoor space, and then the interior is so grand and beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great! I love how the outdoor and indoor space are both RIGHT THERE so guests don't have to travel!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...