Monday, June 7, 2010

{ weekend recap }

Another weekend has come and gone...make them stop going so fast!

On Friday, I had to run a few errands to get a birthday gift for BM T. Later on, Mr.D and I went to the Keg...so delicious! We hadn't been in a long time and it was so worth it. After dinner, we just hung out and I worked on some projects.

Saturday morning we got up and headed to Mr.D's hometown which is about a 3 hour drive. Mr.D had a rugby game in the afternoon, so his mom and I did some shopping. I'm so supportive I know! I found a really cute dress at Winners, which you will be seeing tomorrow because I need some advice on it. Later in the afternoon, I had a consultation with the make up artist for the wedding. She was really nice and I am glad that I went with her. I think that I threw her off because I didn't come with any inspiration. All I told her was that I wanted simple make up as I don't wear a lot of make up on a day to day basis.




The only thing that I would want her to change is the lip color as I am not really liking it. I am also going to ask her to make the eye make up a little darker. How do you think it turned out?

On Saturday night we also went to a party for bridesmaid T's boyfriend who is finished writing all of his exams for his CFA and is finally done school. We stayed out way too late, but it was a fun night!

On Sunday, we met with the marriage commissioner to start planning the ceremony. So happy with our choice! He was very nice and seemed to care about us as a couple and wants to make sure that the ceremony is about us. After the meeting, we made the long drive home and then just relaxed the rest of the night.

How was your weekend?

3 comments :

  1. I think the make-up looks great. I think it's a good idea to make the eye make-up a tish darker. But in general, I like how it doesn't really look like you are wearing make up, if you know what I mean. She did a good job of just amping up your features!

    My weekend was very low key. I am still fighting a stupid sinus infection so I didn't do much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your make-up looks GREAT!!! Natural but still noticeable that you're "done-up" :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...