Monday, June 21, 2010

{weekend recap}

Another fun and fubulous weekend has gone by! How come the weekends can't go slower and the week days go by faster?!

Friday night, we didn't do much except drive up to Mr.D's hometown. I worked on some wedding projects when we got there and that's about it.

Saturday, I had my hair trial which went great! So happy with how it turned out. I'll post some pictures later in the week to show you. After the trial, bridesmaid T and I went to another friend's house that was hosting the stagette that night. We helped get things organized and hung out in the sun before everyone starting to arrive. The stagette was a hoot! We had a pot luck dinner and then after dinner, the 'highlight of the night' arrived. It was so funny yet so awkward to watch the stripper do his thing! I give my friend credit for putting up with his moves. The best part was that her mom and her future mother in law were there and they seemed to enjoy him more than the young girls!! Later in the night, a bus picked us up and we went on a pub crawl to two bars. Such a fun stagette!

Sunday, we both slept in and I loved it! I was pretty tired for the night before, so it was nice to be able to sleep in for once. We had a few errands to run and then we headed home.

I sadly took zero pictures at the stagette....I really need to remember my camera more often!

How was your weekend?

1 comment :

  1. Can't wait to see pics of your hair! Glad the appt went well, must be a bit of a relief!

    My weekend was great. I had a friend's 30th bday bash on sat night. He's the first one in our group to turn 30! Kind of crazy that we are turning 30!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...