Monday, June 28, 2010

{weekend recap}

Another weekend has come and gone too fast! It was a great weekend, but we were really busy.

On Friday night, we drove up to Mr.D's hometown. It started raining half way there and barely let up the rest of the way....it made me nervous that Saturday was going to be raining for my friends wedding! Mr.D had to meet up with the other MC for the wedding, so I hung out and worked on wedding related stuff.

On Saturday, when we woke up it was really grey and overcast. Luckily the clouds passed and it was a gorgeous day for the wedding! The ceremony was at 2pm and was beautiful. They got married in an old Catholic church. The reception didn't begin until 5:30pm, so we hung out with some friends in between. The reception was beautiful...she alternated each table with candelabras and flowers. It was a beautiful wedding and so happy for our friends.
The bride and her dad


The soon to be married couple

Mr.D and I

Us again
Myself, bridesmaid T and Stacey



First dance


Mr.D and a friend MC'ing the wedding


Bridesmaid T and I

On Sunday, we went to meet with our photographer (hi Nikole if you are reading!) to start working on a timeline for the wedding. It made me realize how quickly the wedding is coming up! We also stopped at Costco to order flowers for the wedding. I bought a few bunches and did a mock up for the wedding...pretty happy how they turned out. I'll show you the pictures later this week.

How was your weekend?

2 comments :

  1. The wedding looks like it was alot of fun! You look great in your dress - love the sweatheart neckline!

    My weekend was good. It ended up being a bit more 'go, go, go' than I had planned, but oh well! I did stay in on Friday night so that helped as I was exhausted last week for some reason!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Weddings! Your dress is great, you look really nice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...