Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian bloggers! Not going to lie, it is really nice to have a day off of work....I also found out yesterday that they are letting us take Friday as a vacation day, so I have a four day weekend. So excited!

Mr.D and I might go rent bikes today as it is supposed to be nice. We found a new park called Bowness Park last night that has lots of pathways and also leads towards downtown. Should be fun as long as the weather cooperates.

Look what came to join our house last night....unfortunately it's not a puppy!

Mr.D is so excited about it! I'll explain more next Wednesday as it's related to our wedding.

Hope you have a great day!

4 comments :

  1. Happy Canada Day! I'm working today so I can have tomorrow off. You're lucky that you get 2 days off! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A popcorn machine? That's awesome! I adore popcorn!! :)

    Enjoy your long weekend! Those are the best. I get Monday off and can't wait for the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you making popcorn at your wedding? I think that is an absolutely FABULOUS idea if you are! I LOVE popcorn!!!

    Hope you have a great weekend biking!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...