Friday, July 16, 2010

{happy friday}

Yesterday I had one of those days that brought all of the stress of planning a wedding to a boiling point. I have been pretty good through the whole process, but yesterday it could not be stopped. I was in tears in the morning, so I ended up taking the afternoon off to relax. It was the best idea ever! I ended up putting on pj's and lounging all day. Had a delightful nap and talked to one of my bridesmaids to get things worked out.

So, today is Friday and that means one more work day and then it's the weekend! We don't have much planned this weekend. One of Mr.D's friends is coming to stay the night on Saturday as they are going to a wedding in town. Other than that, I have a couple errands to run to pick up a few things for the wedding. I plan on sleeping in and enjoying the weekend!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Have you ever had one of those days were you can't stop crying because of stress? Please tell me it's not only me!

3 comments :

  1. Love the name of your blog :) So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, the last 4 days I worked before my vacation I cried. I was so stressed out and so happy to be having a vacation. You are NOT the only one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weirdly enough, I actually spent Friday morning crying myself, due to work related issues that were stressing me out. So I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...