Friday, July 30, 2010

{happy friday}

Wooo happy Friday everyone! So excited that this weekend is a long weekend. I have a lot to get done on my wedding to do list.

Yesterday at work, my co-workers threw me a surprise lunch for the wedding. It was definitely really nice of them! Everyone brought in food, and my boss even drove down for it (she works out of our provincial office). They spoiled Brian and I with prepaid Visa cards, which was definitely really nice of them.

On a random note, on Wednesday night Mr.D and I went to Canadian Tire and bought me a bike! I've wanted one for over a year, and finally a sale was on and I was able to find one that fit my short body. I've gone for a ride the past two nights and love having it so far!

Here she is:



The bike isn't top of the line or super expensive, but it works for me.

Hope you have a great weekend!

5 comments :

  1. Love the bike!! I've been wanting one too but I think I'm going to wait until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for a surprise shower!!

    And yay for the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really want to buy a bike but haven't gotten around to it yet this summer. I don't really know what kind of bike to get! Maybe I will buy one next summer!

    And how nice of your co-workers to throw you a surprise shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost bought that same bike when I was bike shopping - but it was a bit too SMALL for me! So fun that Mr. D bikes with you - Eric HATES biking! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe it or not, we bought our bikes from Toy's r Us, on sale. Whouda think it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...