Thursday, July 22, 2010

This and that

I won't lie, I really had nothing to post about today. Please tell me that you've had days like that, but feel bad about not blogging. But really I shouldn't feel bad about not blogging because this is my blog after all, right?

So, since I had no ideas for a post, it is going to be in bullet format.

  • This weekend is my bachorelette party and also a shower for Mr.D's side of the family. My bridesmaid that is planning Saturday night said that she has an outfit planned for me...I might be nervous to see this said outfit!
  • My mom is flying in for the weekend and I am excited to see her again!
  • I started working on my vows this week and everytime I read the draft that I wrote, I cry. I really don't know how I will get through it on the wedding day
  • Our bedroom suite was finally (after two months!) delivered yesterday. It looks really different having dressers and a bed frame instead of just our mattress on the ground. I'll show in you in a few weeks on {home tour tuesday}
  • I love finding new blogs. Anyone have any awesome blogs to pass along?

Hope you have a great day!


1 comment :

  1. Oh man, I will struggle to get through my vows some day, too. Or at least I think I will since I tear up when others read theirs. But sometiems you get so caught up in the moment, you don't cry until afterwards, so maybe that will be the case for you?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...