Wednesday, July 28, 2010

{wedding wednesday} Showered with love- part two

Yesterday, I mentioned that I didn't have any pictures yet from this past weekend to show you, as I didn't take my camera out once! Luckily, my mom posted a few pictures, so I'll be able to recap my second bridal shower.

On Sunday, Mr.D's mom threw me a shower for their side of the family. Mr.D and I were definitely spoiled again by our family! There were about 25ish women that came and it was great to catch up with some family and friends that I hadn't seen in a while. Mr.D's mom and my SIL decided to only play one game and not embarrass me, so I was quite happy about that! My SIL asked Mr. D a bunch of questions about himself and us before the shower, so everyone had to try and answer the questions. I won't lie, I didn't get anywhere near perfect!


Mr.D and I before the shower


Myself and friends. Bridesmaid T is on the end


Another wonderful ribbon/bow hat! A shower just can't be complete without one

My MIL, myself and my mom. My mom and I don't look alike at all! Haha

This is from my stagette night. The wonderful shirt that bridesmaid T made for me to wear. I promise Mr.D doesn't always look like that!!
I am still waiting on more pictures from my SIL, so I will post those as soon as I get them. It's crazy that there are only 2 more {wedding wednesdays} left until the wedding! It's getting so close!

3 comments :

  1. YAY! Looks like a nice weekend! I love that shirt. Shirts make things so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful weekend w/ family and friends! Your wedding is quickly approaching! SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww FUN!!! I'm so excited for you - your wedding is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...