Monday, July 5, 2010

{weekend recap}

My four day weekend has come to an end, and I am really sad! Also really jealous that Mr.D is done work until September, so he gets to sleep in...grr to him!

This weekend was really relaxing with a side of getting wedding related projects done...it was really nice! We didn't do much on Friday, just did a bunch of running around for wedding related stuff.

Since the weather on Friday wasn't very nice, we decided to rent the bikes on Saturday. It was actually a lot of fun (minus the butt pain from the hard seats!). We ended up biking about 42 kilometers in 4 hours with breaks for lunch and ice cream in there. It was a lot of fun to explore the city on the bikes and see parts of the city that we had never seen before. The bike ride tired both of us out, so we just spent the night hanging out and watching movies.

On Sunday, we went to the mall to check out bikes for me. I have had a really hard time finding a bike because I am so short, so I'm limited in what I can buy. I haven't found one yet, so fingers crossed I do soon! Other than that, worked on more wedding projects and spent the night being sad that I have to go back to work on Monday :( I can't complain too much though because I am off on Friday to go to Ontario for the weekend. So excited to see my family!

Hope you had a great Canada and 4th of July!

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I had the sore butt from good bike rides! I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...