Monday, July 19, 2010

{weekend recap}

Even though we had zero plans for this weekend, it was fabulous! The weather was finally nice, got some of my to-do list done, it couldn't have been better! Well maybe if it didn't have to end...

On Friday night, Mr.D and I went to Costco to pick up a BBQ that was on sale. Exciting stuff I know! We also went out for dinner and then decided at 9pm to start putting the barbecue together...smart idea? Probably not, but we survived without killing each other.

On Saturday, one of Mr.D's friends and his girlfriend came into town because they were going to a wedding that night. Mr.D had a rugby game so I took his friend and girlfriend to the mall. Later in the afternoon we dropped them off at the wedding and Mr.D and I ran some errand. We didn't do much that night, which was absolutely perfect! We ended up picking them up from the wedding which was hilarious because Mr.D's friend was really drunk and saying hilarious stuff! So glad it was him with the hangover this morning and not me!

Sunday, I met up with a friend that I used to work with in Ontario. She was in town for the Stampede. It was awesome to sit and catch up with her because I hadn't seen her in a so long! After I met up with my friend, I ran some more errands for wedding related stuff. I am almost finished getting stuff for the girls 'bridal party survival kits' so hopefully they like them!

On a random note, has anyone tried the salad dressing and cooking sauce combinations that you can buy by Kraft? Last weekend at my mom's house, she made a salad with the toasted sesame and it was so delicious! I definitely recommend you trying it!

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...