Tuesday, August 3, 2010

{home tour tuesday} Master bedroom & bathroom

This weekend flew by! It was awesome to be able to hang out at home and work on house and wedding related projects. I went for a bike ride everyday and my legs are super tight now! I also never realized how hilly our area was until I started biking, haha.


This week on {home tour tuesday} is all about the master bedroom and bathroom. We finally got our bedroom suite just over two weeks ago, so it finally semi looks like a bedroom. I still need to find a nice duvet set and pictures for the wall. Maybe after the wedding.


The view from the doorway


The view when looking back towards the doorway


Another view


Looking into the bathroom. The right doorway is the toilet.


Looking back into the bedroom

The walk in closet. My favourite part!
Hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE YOUR BEDROOM FURNITURE! Where is it from?
    A note on duvey covers. I used to only buy cheap ones from Ikea. Then I Spulrged and bought a good one from Pottery Barn (in chinook). I hate the pottery barn one. We slept with it once and then it was so wrinkly! More so than my cheapo ones from Ikea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bedroom furniture! And love that you have a pretty sizeable bath! What a beautiful house!

    And a walk in closet, too? How fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO JEALOUS of your bathtub. That is NICE!

    Also, I love those little steps up to your window! I've never seen anything like that before but it's very cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...