Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{home tour tuesday} Spare bedrooms

I ran out of time to finish off the {home tour tuesday} series before the wedding, so this week I am going to finish it off. This week's tour is about our two spare bedrooms and spare bathroom.


Bedroom #1. Don't mind the crumpled bed spread :)


Bedroom #2


Another view of bedroom #2


The upstairs bathroom


Another view. Don't mind my hot pink sweater and crazy hair in the reflection!
That's the end of the {home tour tuesday} series. Hope you enjoyed seeing the house of the D's!

Hope you have a great day!

3 comments :

  1. Very nice! You're lucky that 2 have 2 guest rooms! We only have 1 and it was great but with my brother living in it...I wish we had another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I'm SO jealous you have not one but two spare bedrooms ;)

    Looks great and COMFY! I'd love to be a guest in your house :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so envious of 2 spare bedrooms! When I have guests, I usually give them my bed and then I sleep on an air mattress in the living room... Not ideal, but it works. I look forward to some day actually having a guest bedroom!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...