Thursday, August 5, 2010

Memories of us {part one}

As the wedding gets closer and closer, I thought I would do a little look back on how far Mr.D and I have come in the 3.5 years that we've been together. The post would be too picture heavy if I did all of the years, so I'm going to break it up and finish it tomorrow.


When we met in Mexico. February 2007. So young!

First summer in Edmonton-2007. Mr.D's brother's graduation
First summer in Edmonton- 2007
Mr.D's visit for my 21st birthday- 2007
My visit to Edmonton for Christmas of 2007


Mr.D's visit in March of 2008
Summer of 2008- camping with friends

Nosehill park walk- end of summer of 2008 when we moved to Calgary

Hope you have a great Thursday! I had a terrible day at work yesterday so it can only get better.

4 comments :

  1. I STILL haven't walked in Nosehill Park. We even used to live right besdie it.

    I hope today is a good day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love all the pictures!! Did you ever tell the story of how you guys met? I don't think I knew that you met in Mexico!!

    Hope today is a better day for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you two make such a cute couple!! Thanks for sharing photos!

    I hope today is a much better day for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nosehill park! Although we haven't been there in awhile...but when we first moved out we were up there all the time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...