Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rambles

My brain is everywhere this week except work and coming up with a post! So, this post will be in bullet format.

  • I am getting married in 4 days! 4 day! That's crazy talk! I am so excited for all of our family and friends to come together and have fun. And I can't wait to see how everything comes together
  • I watched the premier of the Bachelor Pad last night. This could be good and it could be a total train wreck. I didn't really want to watch, but it totally sucked me in.
  • So excited that my mom is coming tonight. Can't wait to see her again!
  • Last day of work today and I have a feeling that it is going to go so slowly.
  • Has anyone watched the show called If You Really Knew on MTV? I've caught a couple of episodes so far and quite enjoy it. High school is a terrible time if you are anything but "normal", so it's cool to see all of the kids from different backgrounds, cliques, etc come together. A few of the stories have made me cry already!
  • On Thursday night, my bridesmaids are throwing me a mini stagette. We are getting mani/pedi's and then going out for dinner. Quite excited to have everyone together finally!

I don't know if I will be able to post again for the wedding, so I hope everyone has a great rest of the week! I will be back after the wedding to post a few sneak peeks!


4 comments :

  1. I hope your last day at work flies by! I don't think I would be able to find time to post if I was getting married in 4 days! I am looking forward to updates when you return! Have a fabulous wedding week - enjoy every minute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a mini stagette! How wonderful! I hope you enjoy and I hope everything goes well for the wedding. I'll be thinking of you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a GREAT WEDDING DAY!!! Can't wait to see pictures :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great wedding, and I hope everything goes wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...