Friday, August 13, 2010

Tomorrow!

Just a quick post before the wedding! The last few days have been a whirl wind, but in a good way. My mom flew in on Tuesday night, we drove up to Edmonton on Wednesday and tonight was my mini stagette. So much fun!

Today we are arranging all of the centrepieces and then making all of the bouquets. Then it's time for family to arrive and rehearsal dinner time. Can't wait!

I still can't believe that the big day is almost here! The time has flown by so fast lately, especially this past week. Definitely felt lots of love from our family and friends this week so far.

See you in a few days when I'll be a Mrs!

7 comments :

  1. Happy Wedding Weekend!! Enjoy every minute of the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Exciting! I know everything will be perfect tomorrow. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy every second! It goes by soooo fast!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY WEDDING! I hope you have the BEST day!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your special day! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...