Monday, August 9, 2010

{weekend recap}

Another weekend has come and gone super fast! Although I would like time to pass quickly so Saturday comes and for my mom to be here, I don't want to go by fast at the same time. Make any sense?

Friday night we had to run a bunch of errands. They included: getting my ring cleaned (it's sparkly again!), get a refund from The Brick, look for a deep freezer. All exciting stuff I know! That was about it for this household on Friday night.

On Saturday, I had a few more errands to run that included returning a few things. I also went for a 17k bike ride in the afternoon. I ran out of water with 5k still to go, so I was so tired and hot when I got home. Felt really good though! We watched the movie Green Zone, which was pretty good. I definitely would never want to be in the army, but give props to those who are.

Yesterday, I baked some cookies for the out of town bags. It was so hard to not eat more than two...just had to keep reminding myself that I have a wedding dress to fit into in 5 days!! Other than that, I didn't do much except clean our house a bit for my family to come. I was able to get the last few wedding projects done, which was nice.

What were you up to this weekend?

2 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...