Monday, August 30, 2010

{weekend recap}

Can the weekends start slowing down please?! I thought I was busy during the wedding planning, but somehow the busy has stayed around. And this weekend was pretty cold, which makes me sad that summer is over. I'm not ready for fall and winter quite yet!

On Friday night, we went to one of Mr.D's co-workers, who lives just up the street from us for a BBQ. He had another couple friend over, so it was fun to hang out and meet some new people in our area.

On Saturday, we drove up to Edmonton because Mr.D had a rugby game. It was so windy that day, which made watching the game not so much fun. We were both tired after the game, so we hung out and had dinner with his parent's and spent the night watching tv. Kind of lame, but just what we wanted!

Yesterday, Mr.D lined up nice and early for the new iphone while I had a delightful sleep in. I think we were both happy with our choices :) We did some running around in the afternoon. It was Mr.D's grandpa's 95th birthday, so we went out for a family dinner to The Keg. So delicious! We didn't get home until around 10pm, so that was basically it for us.

Can't wait for the long weekend so I can have some time to work on some of the projects that I have in my mind!

Hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. What projects? I can't wait to hear about them. And I can't wait for the long weekend either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great weekend! My weekend was full but fun! It was fun to play 'tour guide'. I have a post that will go up tomorrow, showing what all we saw/did!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...