Friday, September 3, 2010

{happy friday}

So, so excited it's Friday! Even better, it is the beginning of a long weekend. Love it!


This weekend, our plans include:
  • organizing the house

  • putting away wedding presents

  • cleaning the house

  • starting to paint the office

  • maybe a hike in Kananaskis?

  • sleeping in!

This is the first weekend in a while that we didn't have to be somewhere or have plans set in stone and I'm excited about that.

Yesterday my photographer made my day and sent me a few sneak peeks from the wedding. Here is one for your viewing pleasure:


Hope you have a fabulous weekend!


4 comments :

  1. Ooo...beauty photo! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! and I love all the photos on facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE that photo!!!!

    Your weekend sounds perfect. I love home-y weekend likes that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is gorgeous!!! Judging from that photo, you had an amazing photographer!!

    I hope you enjoyed your weekend at home. i bet it was nice to be home after the busy summer you've had leading up to the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...