Friday, September 24, 2010

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! So happy that it's the weekend, and that it's supposed to be over 20 degrees here this weekend! I am over the rainy weather, so it's been awesome to the see the sun finally this week.

This weekend we are:
  • going to see a film at the Calgary Film Festival. I have never been, so it should be fun to do something new!
  • spending time outside. We might go to Banff for a hike and I want to get in a run or bike ride
  • Buy fabric to make another receiving blanket for one of Mr.D's co-workers who had his baby at the beginning of September
  • sleep in! I love sleeping in and would love to do it everyday of the week :)

What do you have planned for your weekend?


5 comments :

  1. I plan to sleep in too. And I didn't know there even WAS a Calgary film festival. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am envious that you are w/in driving distance of Banff!! That's on my bucket list of places to visit. Looks so beautiful from the pics I've seen.

    Enjoy sleeping it! It really is a wonderful thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very fun weekend!!! Me and Eric are hoping to make a couple trips to Banff next summer, maybe we can meet up again!!

    I'm running and sleeping and relaxing. Haha. Nothing too exciting planned but I'm really looking forward to a mellow weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sleeping in! And I'm in Fort MacLeod, with Stephan for work. He had to go right back to work yesterday, so I followed him out for the weekend. Gonna do some sight-seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahha Hey Leigh.... I actually don't think I have seen you since... high school? Lol... Glad to see that you and your new husband are doing well!

    On a side note... back in march when I went to calgary I believe i was on the same flight as your mom {who was likely going to see you for the wedding... lol}

    Small world my dear! Keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...