Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's the little things..

That make me love Mr.D more and more everyday. It started on Tuesday morning, when Mr.D came upstairs with a piece of toast with the perfect amount of peanut butter on it for me for breakfast. Then that night, we were hanging out watching TV and he said he had to run to the store for something. I said no big deal and thought nothing of it. He comes home with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers in his hand along with sudafed as I have been stuffed up all week and not feeling well. Neither were required or expensive, but it was the thought of both that made my heart melt.


I love you Mr.D!




4 comments :

  1. Awww. So cute! the little things really are the most special :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww...!! That is the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a sweet husband you have!

    I agree, grand gestures are nice, but I tend to be more blown away by the little thoughtful things a guy does for you when you are in a relationship...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...