Thursday, September 9, 2010

To cut or not to cut?

My hair has been many lengths, colors, etc over the years and a few months before I met Mr.D, I cut my boob length hair to my chin. Once I got engaged, I started to grow my hair out for the wedding. Since the wedding has come and gone, I am stuck in a rut with what to do with my hair. My hair is super thick, so if I don't get it thinned regularly it is really hard to manage.

Here is a look back at the different 'looks' that I've had over the years:

Long and natural-ish colour


Still long but with bangs, darker color and hot pink!


More bang action


This is when I cut off all of my hair



Still shorter and brunette


My hair is past my shoulders now with blonde highlights. I am really wanting to let it grow some more, but I am also really wanting to cut my hair into a longer inverted bob.

This is what it looks like right now:



I need ideas and opinions! Should I keep growing my hair and keep it longer and cut bangs back into it, or should I cut it off?!

4 comments :

  1. I love you with bangs! So I vote for them. And it's so ahrd when your hair is at that inbetween stage. I vote go shorter, even though you look great with long hair too. It's just less work in the mornings. I know when my hair is long I NEVER took the time to actually style it on weekdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda like the pink streaks ;-)

    Hehe!

    I cannot recommend the inverted bob look enough! I have had my hair cut that way for about 3 years now and I love, love, love, LOVE it! So easy to do and it always looks sleek and stylish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky that you can pull off so many great looks! I bet you'd be cute w/ an inverted bob! I like your hair best when it's this lighter/blond color. I think that's the best color for your complexion, but any of them look great, of course!

    I am trying to decide what to do with my hair, too. I haven't cut it since February! I plan on cutting it after the marathon, and going with a darker fall color, I just don't know how much length to cut off.. I might have to mimic you and do a blog post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I loved it when it was short, very sophisticated!!! That do was super cute, and sexy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...