Wednesday, September 1, 2010

{wedding wednesday} Ceremony videos

I am going to start recapping everything wedding related shortly, but I thought I'd share some videos of our wedding ceremony until I have pictures to explain everything.

I will give you a warning now....we both cry a lot in the videos, which makes it really hard to hear what we are saying. I apologize :)

My favorite part in this video is around 2:50...it is when I was beginning to say my vows to Brian and I was so choked up with emotion, that I couldn't get any words out. My little shake was my version of calming myself down.



My favorite part in this video is during the rose ceremony when I went to hug Mr.D's dad, who picked me right up off the ground and in the process my veil fell out from my hair. Everyone had a good laugh over it, but I think he was embarrassed.



Hope you enjoyed them!

5 comments :

  1. Oh Leigh!
    Beautiful wedding. How cute are you guys?
    It was so windy at our wedding ceremony that we can't hear anything on the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww leigh. This is soooooo beautiful!!! You got me all teary with your vows :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check these out when I get home from work tonight! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked gorgeous!! Again, congratulations! Your vows were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. And so touching!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...