Wednesday, September 22, 2010

{wedding wednesday}

The Thursday night before the wedding, my maid of honour planned an event to get all of the girls together. It was such a great idea because all of my bridesmaids had never been together all at the same time as everyone lives in different towns.
The plan for the night was getting manicures/pedicures and then out for dinner. I knew about the nails, but didn't know where dinner was going to be. It was fun to hang out and relax with my bridesmaids, mom, sister in law and mother in law.


My mom, MIL and myself getting our nails done

Bridesmaids T and K


Before the dinner, my cousin had asked Mr.D a bunch of questions about himself to test me to see how much I really knew about him. Everytime that I answered a question incorrectly, I had to put another piece of gum in my mouth. As you can see, I apparently don't know much about Mr.D!!

The group of girls out for dinner

My MOH and cousin

My MOH, myself, bridesmaid K and bridesmaid T

It was such a fun night and my cousin organized everything so well! It was nice to hang out with everyone before the craziness of the next two days.

And just for fun....thought I'd show you what my family and friends make me do:

This horse is on a main street in downtown Edmonton and yes, I was wearing a dress. Good thing I love them!


4 comments :

  1. What a fun way to kick off the wedding weekend! You ae a good sport fo getting on that horse!! That's a great photo, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!

    Is your hair curly naturally? Because you have amazing volume and I'm wondering how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun!!! My bridesmaids all spent the night at my house, and we slept in sleeping bags the night before our wedding. It was like one last sleepover!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...