Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{what i'm loving}

Since my {home tour tuesday's} are done and I was lacking for better things to post, I thought I would do a post about things I am loving or am excited about.

{one} The sun! We haven't seen it around here for well over a week, and it's apparently supposed to make an appearance later this week. So excited! I don't enjoy rainy and snowy (as it was this morning!) days.

{two} Fireplaces. Since it's been so chilly and wet here lately, our fireplace in the basement has been a life saver. It warms up the room so nice and keeps me warm.

{three} Premiers. So, so excited for Grey's Anatomy to start up again. The finale was so good, so hopefully they can keep it going and keep it interesting.

{four} Our wedding photographer. She sent me the link to our online gallery two nights ago, and they are fantastic! I can't wait to get our disc of pictures in the mail, so I can show you.

Hope you have a great day!

3 comments :

  1. Oh wow - snowy already? It poured this morning but will be a beautiful evening which I am excited about as I am going to baseball game at an outdoor stadium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the sun too. It's so chilly out there! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for Grey's anatomy too!! CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...