Friday, October 1, 2010

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! So excited it's the weekend again. Can you tell I love my weekends?!

This weekend, I am excited to:

{one} sleep in! I love my sleep!

{two} Go to the corn maze and pick pumpkins on Sunday with Rachel and her husband. We had fun the last time that we hung out, so I think Sunday will be as well :)

{three} Go for a bike ride. Lately, I have been loving cycling! Something about just biking away, while enjoying the sun and having time to myself has been wonderful. Not to say that I don't like hanging out with Mr.D!

{four} Meeting one of Mr.D's co-worker's new baby girl. I love babies!

What do you have planned for the weekend? Whatever it may be, I hope it's fantastic!

Ps- it's crazy that's October already!!

5 comments :

  1. Your weekends always sound so lovely :-) Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going for a bike ride as well...LOVE fall!!!
    Have an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely weekend! I am looking forward to cooking dinner tonight! It's marathon weekend here so I plan on checking out the expo and hopefully watching part of the race on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Just found your blog and I'm looking forward to following you! I just got married this year, myself (Feb 7th)!

    What am I doing this weekend? Trying to convince my husband to let me go burn some $$$ on the fall goodies I've been eying at Pottery Barn! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...