Friday, October 15, 2010

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! Although this week was a four day week, it felt like it dragged on. I hate those types of weeks! But it's the weekend :)

This weekend, I am going to:

  • have drinks with one of my bridesmaids who I haven't seen in a few weeks. It will be good to catch up and have a girls night

  • go for a run. Next weekend we are running a 5k, so it will be nice to get out when I am not rushed after work

  • work on and start a few projects that I have up my sleeve


What do you have planned for the weekend?


5 comments :

  1. I would like to say I am going to sleep in but I will be making more hair accessories to sell and catching up on my reading! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo!
    I also feel like this week dragged on and on and on.
    This weekend we're going to teh corn maze so I hope it STOPS snowing. And that's about it. We have to fix one of our basment windows because it's leaking and then maybe we can start putting the studs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo! This week SO dragged! Jealous of your run! Hope this snow doesn't keep up! :(
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend! Tonight I am going out for dinner w/ my new boyfriend and then we are going to an orchestra concert. :) I haven't blogged about him because I am superstitious and think that when I blog about him, it will end... Stupid I know!

    Then tomorrow I have my best friend's baby shower and then will bring my boyfriend to my brother's for dinner, so phase 1 of meet the family. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week totally dragged. The last couple of hours especially! I can't wait to see what projects you'll be working on!! I plan on working on a few projects this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...