Friday, October 29, 2010

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! I have the day off and am so excited to be able to sleep in! Did anyone watch Grey’s last night? I didn’t like this episode at all…hopefully this style of the show doesn’t stay around for too long.

This weekend, we are:

  • visiting with my dad and his wife. They fly in tonight from Ontario until Monday. A quick visit, but it will be great to catch up with them. They haven’t seen our new house yet, so it will fun to show them around.
  • maybe a trip to Banff depending on how the weather is
  • hopefully get in a short run while my dad is here

This week, we got our ‘day after’ shoot pictures in the mail and can’t wait to show them to you! Here is a sneak peek:

l_b day after (29 of 73)

What are you up to this weekend? Hope it’s great whatever you are doing Smile


10 comments :

  1. I watched Grey's last night too...I did not really like it either and actually did not really watch! I ended up reading blogs instead:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of you two, it looks very natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN LOVE with that picture! So beautiful Leigh! Have a great weekend, I really hope it's warm for our run on Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and Eric both HATED Grey's last night! Hated it! So lame. I hope it was a one-time thing.

    Your wedding photos just keep getting better and better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful picture!

    Tonight we are going to a silent Halloween movie which is supposed to be cool/interesting. Tomorrow night we might scalp tickets and go to a Wild game but we'll see if that works out.

    I am hopign to run outside on Sunday. I haven't ran outside in such a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture! I am a new follower and love your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great weekend too. That picture is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a STUNNING picture...I can't wait to see more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did not like that Grey's episode AT ALL!.

    Love the wedding pics, keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, that picture is AMAZING!

    And I wasn't a fan of Grey's either.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...