Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Music help!

This weekend Mr.D and I are running a 5k and I desperately need some new music to put on my i-pod. I am getting sick of everything I have been listening to in the last month and am in desperate need of new music!

So feel free to leave a comment with some music suggestions. I will greatly appreciate it!

*** Edited to add: I like most types of music with the exception of country and hard core rap. I like music that can pump me up when I'm running, but I don't mind slow songs either***

6 comments :

  1. Hmmm... That's tough w/out knowing your musical tastes! I listen to really atypical stuff for running. Some of it is super slow, actually. Like Sarah McLachlin. For me, I need music that engages my mind and keeps my mind off the miles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love running to Rhianna...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded the entire Cascada CD before my marathon. There music has a really good beat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Country music, so I will be of no help to you at all! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh jeeze...I like country, and I'm so out of the loop for everything else. But I do love anything by the Black Eyed Peas...have to love them right?! There's also that new Rihanna and Eminem song that I really love right now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ran to this playlist today!

    1. Rihanna - Fire Bomb
    2. Kanye West - Runaway
    3. Christina Aguilera - Vanity
    5. Eminem - Love the Way You Lie
    6. Edward Maya - Stereo Love
    7. David Guetta Feat Fergie - Gettin Over You
    8. Rihanna - Rockstar 101
    9. Yolanda Be Cool - We Speak No Americano
    10. Far East Movement - Like a G6
    11. Nicki Minaj - Right Through Me
    12. Sydney Samson - Riverside (Original mix)
    13. Wynter Gordon - Dirty Talk
    14. Usher - Hottie Tottie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...