Wednesday, October 27, 2010

{wedding wednesday} Family time

Thank you everyone for your sweet birthday wishes yesterday! I had a fantastic birthday, which included a fabulous birthday dinner made by Mr.D.

********************************************************

This week’s {wedding wednesday} is about our family pictures. After we did our first look, we had our family meet us at the same location and we quickly knocked them out. Neither Mr.D or I have a large immediate family, so that helped make things go quickly as well.

b_a (14 of 31)

My younger brother, myself, my mom and my older brother

b_a (18 of 31)

Mr.D and his mom. She is such a great mother in law!

b_a (10 of 31)

Both of our families together minus my sister in law and niece

b_a (20 of 31)

Although I have a really funny face in this picture, I LOVE it! The happiness on my niece’s face says it all! :Smile

l_b (180 of 641)

My beautiful mom and I

l_b (407 of 641)

Myself, Mr.D’s grandpa and Mr.D

l_b (411 of 641)

My dad and his wife with Mr.D and I

l_b (408 of 641)

Mr.D’s other set of grandparent’s with us. Mr.D’s grandpa is 95!

Next will feature our wedding party and then our ceremony.

Hope you have a great day!


6 comments :

  1. Great pictures! :) What is with all this snow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! Your niece is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are awesome - and the look on your niece's face is PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! You made a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leigh, I had some catching up to do, but I really enjoyed looking through your recent posts and admiring your beautiful photos!!! You and your hubby are just darling!! What a gorgeous bride!!

    Have an awesome weekend pretty one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the pictures - they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...