Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{wedding wednesday} Getting ready

Our wedding pictures are here!! That means that I can officially start to recap our wedding. So excited to show you our day and the pictures as I love both of them!

After all of the girls and myself had our hair and make up done, we made our way back to the hotel to start getting into our dresses. As we were doing that, the boys were hanging out at Mr.D's parent's house where our second photographer was too. I was pretty calm at this point, once my half brown bouquet had been fixed (that's a story for another day!). Thank goodness for quick thinking bridesmaids to save the day! I was just so excited to finally put on my dress and see Mr.D for the first time.











The girls dresses












My dress in all of it's prettiness












Bridesmaid T and I checking out my dress












Last minute fixes to our nails












Final touches of lip gloss from my MOH












So excited that the wedding day was finally here!


















All of my girls helping me into my dress











The tie train the boys formed. I laugh at this picture everytime!












Mr.D enjoying his morning











I love this picture of Mr.D's mom with all of the boys. It feels like she is taking in the morning












Mr.D's brother putting on his corsage











Of course the boys had beer the morning of the wedding!


Next week will be our first look, which the best idea we had during wedding planning!

3 comments :

  1. Your wedding photos are awesome! You looked so beautiful!! You dress is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your day with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pics! I am so glad you got them back and were able to share them! Have a great wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally! Yeah, they are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...