Monday, October 4, 2010

{weekend recap}

This weekend was a fabulous fall weekend! It involved a long bike ride and a visit to the corn maze.

Friday night was pretty laid back as Mr.D went down hill biking after work with some co-workers, so he wasn't home until later. I quite enjoyed the time to myself :)

On Saturday, we ran a few errands in the morning. It was 24C out, so we decided to take advantage of the gorgeous day! We decided to head out for a bike ride and just ride until we were tired. We ended up biking about 42 km with a lot of hills thrown in there. By the time we got home, we were both pretty hot and tired! Later on in the day, we went over to one of Mr.D's co-worker's house to visit with them and their new baby. They had their little girl about a month ago and she is so adorable! She had a full head of black hair. I was a bad blogger and didn't take a single picture all weekend :(

On Sunday, Mr.D and I went to the Calgary Corn Maze to meet up with Rachel and her friend Vanessa. I had never been to the corn maze before and it was fun! It would definitely be a lot more fun when we have kids to bring there :) We bought a two pumpkins that are perfect for carving for Halloween while we were there.

How was your weekend? What were you up to?

4 comments :

  1. My weekend was great! The weather was gorgeous here as well. I made dinner on Friday night - hadn't cooked in weeks so that was fun! Saturday I went to the marathon expo and then out to dinner at wine bar. Yesterday I babysat for some friends, which was so much fun!

    Have a great week!! Hope the nice weather stays around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely weekend! Sorry teh corn maze with us was so short. That pumpkin picking wasn't what I thought it would be. I thought it would be like in Ontario where you take a tracker ride to the pumpkin field and actually pick one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiii :) I just wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you in an 8 question game if you want to play along. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...