Monday, October 18, 2010

{weekend recap}

Another weekend has come and gone by too fast!

On Friday night, I met up with bridesmaid K and some of her friends at a pub downtown. I haven't been out for drinks in such a long time that it was fun to get out! It was great being able to have girl chat. Not that I don't like talking to Mr.D, but it's fun to talk about girly things now and then.

On Saturday, I had a wonderful sleep in until almost 10am! I haven't been able to sleep in for that long in such a long time, so it was fabulous. Mr.D and I had some running around to do and then he left to go biking with some friends. I won't lie, I laid on the couch for a while trying to get motivated to run. I finally decided that my waistline would appreciate a run, so off I went. It was pretty chilly though. No to winter!! For dinner, we decided to make pizza bombs that I saw here and were originally found here. They were so easy to make and so tasty!






























Yesterday, I was awoken to breakfast in bed by Mr.D. Totally suprised by it and made me love him even more :) We were pretty lazy and laid in bed reading for a while (the perfect morning!) then cleaned the house. Later in the afternoon we went for a 15k bike ride because the weather finally decided to warm up.

Although we didn't do anything super exciting this weekend, it was perfect. Just not ready to go back to work!

How was your weekend? What were you up to?

4 comments :

  1. I think your weekends always sound SO LOVELY! And how sweet is Mr. D for making you breakfast in bed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! I would love breakfast in bed but I usually get up first. Maybe I should start bringing breakfast to John in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous weekend. So sweet that your husband brought you breakfast in bed! That's awesome! Sounds like he is so good about doing little things for you. :)

    My weekend was great. Dinner & an orchestra concert on Fri. Dinner at my brother's on Sat. Dinner at my boyfriend's parents on Sunday. So kind of busy, but lots of fun family stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a nice weekend!!! How very sweet of your husband to make you breakfast in bed. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...